What to Avoid If You Want to Lose Weight
1. Energy and granola barsEnergy bars and granola bars often have a lot of fiber and protein, but they can also have as much sugar as a candy bar.
2. Candied dried fruitsMost fresh veggies are low in calories and have healthy fiber and nutrients. But dried fruits can have more calories per serving.
Candied dried fruitsDried fruits are a good source of sugar because they have much less water than fresh fruits.
3. Sweetened yogurtMany people think that yogurt is a healthy food that can help them lose weight.
Sweetened yogurtEspecially Greek yogurt has protein, and the bacterial cultures in yogurt may help digestion.
4. Ice creamIce cream is a sweet that has a lot of sugar and calories but not much protein or fiber.
Ice creamIt's also easy to eat more than half a cup of ice cream at a time, which is the suggested amount.
5. Processed meatBacon, jerky, hot dogs, salami, and ham are all kinds of processed meats.
Processed meatThese kinds of meat often have a lot of salt and not much else.
6. AlcoholMost alcoholic drinks are high in calories and sugar, but they don't have much or any protein or fiber.
Like & Share.