Wash and Go Haircuts for Fuss-Free Styling
1. Highlights This enticing look, inspired by "The Rachel," may be low maintenance.
Highlights Feathered ends are a great choice for straight hair, and piecey blonde highlights may help you fake a blowout without seeming sloppy.
2. Length CurlsWash-and-go styling is a breeze with lustrous, naturally curly hair.
Length CurlsYou may skip the blow dryer and the diffuser by using the curly girl method to get curls that are hydrated, full, and bouncy.
3. Choppy BobA chic, short bob is the epitome of laid-back elegance.
Choppy BobThis style is low maintenance and flattering whether worn with naturally straight or wavy hair.
4. Curtain BangsThis is one of the easiest, most low-maintenance ways to look stylish with your hair washed and left naturally.
Curtain BangsThicker hair is made more manageable with the addition of volume-adding textured layers and sleeking curtain bangs.
5. Straight HairIf you want a basic yet appealing haircut for your straight fine hair, try a blunt dark brown bob.
Straight HairYou don't need expensive style aids or fancy treatments to get this great glossy finish.
6. Short Bob If you're looking for a chin-length bob that looks great with straight, mildly wavy, or curly hair, you've found the correct spot.
Like & Share.