Top Superfoods to Get Into Your Diet
1. WheatgrassWheatgrass should be at the top of your list whether you want to fight free radicals or get the most nutrients out of your food.
WheatgrassWheatgrass is made from the leaves of a common wheat plant that have just grown.
2. CinnamonThis tasty spice does more than just make sweet treats and holiday drinks taste better.
CINNAMONIn fact, it has a lot of vitamins and has been linked to lower blood sugar and cholesterol.
3. BlueberriesBlueberries are superfoods because they are small but full of healthy things.
BlueberriesBlueberries are full of antioxidants and phytochemicals that fight disease. They also have a lot of vitamin C, vitamin K, and manganese.
4. AvocadoIf you were asked, "What are superfoods?" you couldn't avoid mentioning this super healthy fruit.
AvocadoYes, the avocado is a fruit, even though it is often eaten and cooked as a veggie.
5. Broccoli RabeBroccoli rabe is a nutritious green vegetable that is also called rapini. It is without a doubt one of the top superfoods.
Broccoli RabeThe chemicals in broccoli rabe may be able to help lower inflammation, keep your bones strong, protect against eye disease, improve your heart health.
6. SalmonThe American Heart Association says that you should eat fish at least twice a week, and there's a good reason for that.
Like & Share.