Foods that Keep You Fit and Satisfied
1. KaleWhen compared to other leafy greens, a one-cup amount of chopped kale has about 33 calories, which is a little more than other greens.
KaleIt's worth it though, because kale is a real superfood that gives you more than 100% of your recommended daily value of vitamins K.
2. LettuceThere are less than 10 calories in a whole cup of lettuce, no matter what kind it is.
LettuceThey're mostly water, which is why they don't have many calories and also why greens can make you feel better.
3. PopcornSometimes you want a low-calorie snack that isn't just vegetables. Grab a handful of popcorn when that happens.
Popcorn Popcorn is a whole grain that is high in fiber and includes phenolic acid, an antioxidant that may have anti-inflammatory qualities and other health benefits.
4. RadishesRadishes, which are root food, can help you look beautiful or at least healthy.
RadishesA serving size of one cup has only 18 calories and is full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
5. SpinachSpinach is good for your health, soups, sandwiches, wraps, omelets, and so much more.
SpinachObviously, when you cook spinach, it will shrink, so you'll need to use a lot.
6. Summer squashSummer squash types that are picked before they are fully grown have many health benefits and are low in calories.
Summer squashFor example, one cup of zucchini has 19 calories, while one cup of yellow squash has 35 calories.