Best Exercises to Burn Belly Fat Fast
1. Burpee PressesStart by standing up straight. Lower yourself so that your hand touches the floor in front of your toes.
BURPEE PRESSESFrom the push-up position, quickly move your feet back as you lower your chest to the ground.
2. Kettlebell SwingsPut a dumbbell that is heavy for you between your legs about where your toes are.
Kettlebell SwingsSquatted down and picked up the dumbbell from the floor. Bring it to a standing stance while always keeping your back straight.
3. Squat ThrustsStart in the push-up position, with your hands under your shoulders and your body straight and your abs tight.
Squat ThrustsMove your knees quickly forward until they are almost touching your arms.
Squat ThrustsThen quickly move your feet back to where you started. This is a single repeat.
4. Incline SprintsSprint for 20 to 40 seconds on the machine, then grab the side rails and pull yourself to the side to stop.
Incline SprintsWhen your break is over, get off the sides of the machine and start running again.
5. Jumping RopeFind a jump rope that is long enough so that you don't hit your feet or shins too often when you jump.
Jumping RopeJump up so that your feet are 1 to 2 inches off the ground.