Best Exercises to Boost Your Home Workout Gains
1. Push-upAssume a strong plank position with your hands exactly under your elbows and shoulders.
Push-upBend your elbows and slowly lower your chest to the floor.
2. BenchSit with your legs stretched out on the edge of a box or bench. As you move off the edge of the box.
Benchkeep your hands next to your hips to support your weight. Lower your body by bending at the elbows until you feel a stretch across your chest.
3. BurpeeBend your knees and put both hands on the floor between your feet.
BurpeeAt the top of a press-up, jump your feet back and drop your chest to the ground.
4. Air squatStanding tall with your chest up (A), sink your hips back and bend your knees, bending down until the curve of your hips goes below your knee.
Air squatDrive up quickly and try to keep your feet on the ground and your body straight.
5. Jump squatWhen you squat down (A), lean slightly forward. Then, use your arms to help you explode up and jump as high as you can.
Jump squatWhen you fall, bend your knees to soften the blow. Then, sink back down into a squat and do it again.
6. Forward lungeStand tall with your chin up (A). Take a step forward with one leg, bending it at the knee until the back knee lightly hits the ground.
Forward lungeStand up quickly, pause, and do it again with the other leg. Unless something else is said, switch legs.